Description of tailoring process
Tailoring is a process of garment making by take the measurement of one selected person’s body shape. One this garments making system the selected person select his/her favorite design, color, fabric. The garments all of measurement and every design can be depend on the customer. Tailoring system makes a garment for one single person.
One the other hand the garments industry system makes thousand of dress by three different size by taking baby, man and women body’s ideal shape and measurement. Garments system make pattern using marker and cut thousand of pieces of garments piece at a time and make them full useable garment after sewing and finishing. Garments and tailoring is same state of garments manufacturing system but in reality it’s two different way to make garment.
Tailoring is a small business but garment is a business with a vast word. Tailoring business is run by one administration and a few tailors are work to give the production. In a tailoring shop a cutting master is required to take the measurement from the customer’s (selected person who want to make a garment by his/her own body shape) different part of body and cut the fabric, send them to tailor to sewing, make a desire dress to look them perfect.
Ironing or calendaring is required to give the perfect satisfaction to the customer after complete the dress. Some time the cutting master also does the job as a tailor. Tailoring system has own style like one tailor only sewing one type of dress, if the tailor sewing pant than tailor must sewing pant not shirt. A shirt is takes a little long to complete in tailoring system than garment industrial system.
Without those information there is something to mention.
- For one selected person is make one selected dress.
- Not need to grade anything.
- One sewing machine is able to make a garment.
- The making cost of dress is more than the garments industry’s system.
- Feting of the dress are more than the garments industry’s system.
- Fabric wastage is much more than the garments industry’s system.
- Selected person’s own measurement is required to make a cloth so no need to use pattern.
- No need to use any cutting machine in tailoring.
- Trail option helps the customer to fit their cloth by wearing that.
- Never use care code in tailoring.
- After get the trail if the dress is not fit with the body, then there is an option to make it more comfortable as the customer required.
- Tailor gives the customer priority first so they keep trying till get the customer satisfaction.
- Discover the Top Ten Most Popular Clothing Brands in Bangladesh - July 8, 2023
- India’s Garment Manufacturing Potential: A Roadmap for Make in India - June 9, 2023
- Bangladesh’s Garment Export Surpasses China in the European Union - February 4, 2023