Definition & History of color
Color is a part of mankind since they find out a new visible element from nature like tree, flower, fruit; leaf and cloudiness sky is called color. This amazing element let them fell and learn different name of different color. So that from the invention time to present time this color takes a largest space in our life. From a little baby to an old person’s has different attraction to the color.
Cloth is not only cover the body but also this cloth increase the good looking of human body. I heard from somewhere it’s was ‘god makes man and a tailor makes gentleman’. To be a perfect man the cloth comes first. Today too many designed and colored dresses are worn by human depending there own personality and test.
According to professor Mentyre about color “The particular visual sensation caused by the light emitted by, transmitted through or reflected from the object” wrote down on his book called “Textiles terms and definitions” published by British Textile Institute.
Color is depends on different terms as we can see it.
- The material’s internal and external character like physical status of material, thickness, shape, and behavior with lights.
- The character of the lights is reflecting from the objects.
Classification of color according to light theory:
- Primary color
- Secondary color
- Purple (Red + Blue)
- Bluish green (Blue + Green)
- Yellow (Red + Green)
- Tertiary color
- Yellow + Green = Green Yellow , Red + Yellow= Orange
- Green + Bluish Green = Green-Green Blue, Blue + Bluish Green = Blue-Blue Green.
- Red + Purple = Red Purple, Green + Purple = Violate.
This sun light is a wave of energy which is come to the earth by magnetic wave. The wave length is vast definition. The length of the light is so much different and some of the length is beyond of an eye can see. Basically human eye can see 350 nanometer to 700 nanometer we called it light.
The colors of the visible light spectrum
|color||wavelength interval||frequency interval|
|red||~ 700–635 nm||~ 430–480 THz|
|orange||~ 635–590 nm||~ 480–510 THz|
|yellow||~ 590–560 nm||~ 510–540 THz|
|green||~ 560–520 nm||~ 540–580 THz|
|cyan||~ 520–490 nm||~ 580–610 THz|
|blue||~ 490–450 nm||~ 610–670 THz|
|violet||~ 450–400 nm||~ 670–750 THz|
The Serial of the Weave length of solar spectrum
|Color||VIBGYOR||Wave length range (nanometer)|
|Ultra Violate||Ultra Violate||30-390|
|Bluish Green (B)||Bluish Green||461-500|
Latest posts by Engr. Md. Mustak Ahmed (see all)
- Is India ready to take the advantage of US-China trade war - June 10, 2019
- What’s RFID, How it works & Application - March 15, 2019
- Brief discussion of Group marker and its purpose - February 4, 2019