What is carding and classification of carding machine?
This article is about What is carding and classification of carding machine? Trash and impurities full fiber is not able to proper spinning to build the basic construction of yearn. So it’s should be remove by different process, which is include in blow-room one process after another process. Removing Trash is process is started from first line of blow room and the second step of Trash removing process are called carding process. Carding process is one of them, which are played the vital role to remove maximum of trash from fiber. To make yearn it’s important to make a sliver after removing trash.
The basic fundamental of carding machine is removing trash and make long sliver to build the basic construction of spinning yearn.
Objects of carding machine
- Take the lap from blow room and make it small unit and make them align.
- After blow room process, make sure the fiber is full free of dust, short fiber, break seed and unnecessary things.
- Extra and unnecessary short and hairy fiber completely removed from sliver.
- Made by the Immature fiber is called napes are make free by carding process.
- Fiber could be blending and mixing if necessary by this process.
- Make the fiber prepared for next process by make them equal and same distance among every fiber.
Different types of carding machine:
- Roller and clearer card
- Stationary flat card
- Revolving flat card
In the era of modern science the carding machine also discovered new and easy to use by depend on setting and setup the cylinder and take in. Out modern carding machine gives us extra care about the fiber and make them more smooth and useable. The another different design and style carding machines are
- Dual carding machine
- Mono or single carding machine
- Tandom carding machine
- Schubert & sulzer super carding machine
Latest posts by Engr. Md. Mustak Ahmed (see all)
- Is India ready to take the advantage of US-China trade war - June 10, 2019
- What’s RFID, How it works & Application - March 15, 2019
- Brief discussion of Group marker and its purpose - February 4, 2019