Classification and properties of pigments.
Classification and properties of pigments
Precipitate Basic Dye
Precipitate Acid Dye
Qnino noid Dyes
- Pigments are not soluble in water
- Pigments are also not soluble in acid and
- Pigments don’t have addiction with fiber so these pigments are attached with fiber or cloth by binder.
- Wet fastness and light fastness are good but rubbing fastness is not good for heavy shade.
- Pigments can gives us the bright and ideal shade from any color.
- Pigment can reduce the toxicity problem.
- Frequent Laundry can reduce light and rubbing fastness.
- The application of pigments is easy and this pigments price is less than others.
- Pigment doesn’t make a bond with fiber or fabric.
- Pigment is not able to gives is the exact color.
- Pigment doesn’t recommended expensive machine to do this process.
- After printing or dyeing, drying or curing is important to fix the color on the fabric and fiber.
- Pigment is appropriate for every kind of fiber or fabrics.
Latest posts by Engr. Md. Mustak Ahmed (see all)
- Is India ready to take the advantage of US-China trade war - June 10, 2019
- What’s RFID, How it works & Application - March 15, 2019
- Brief discussion of Group marker and its purpose - February 4, 2019